LUMEN ID to present at ASIS Breakfast Talk, Hong Kong


Events

LUMEN ID to present at ASIS International Breakfast Talk

SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday March 28
ASIS International Breakfast Talk on Access Control hacking.
Location: Deutsche Bank, Kowloon

Summary

“95% of all access control cards can easily be hacked – come and check if you are in the other 5%”.
LUMEN ID will demonstrate the latest techniques hackers use to gain access to your building via the access control system.  They will also discuss practical methods of how you can protect yourself against card cloning.  Using best practices and the latest encryption techniques you can easily become secure again and vitally ensure that your access control cards remain uncompromised.

Speaker bio: Andrew Fulton, Joint Managing Director, LUMEN ID
To register email info@lumenid.co.uk or visit http://www.asis.org.hk/
Share